Highly Instructive Clinical Manual
The comprehensive “2.0” Success in Endodontics program was designed for the general dentist. After studying the manual and viewing the companion videos, the participating student/clinician will have a greater understanding of treating conventional endodontic cases.
You will have the chance to enjoy and educate yourself on your time!
- Videos of diagnostic protocols during a clinical evaluation of conservative orthograde endodontic therapy.
- Importance of fiber optic trans-illumination by means of pictures and videos.
- Integration of CBCT technology and the valuable insights illuminated by scan slices.
- Factors generating a comfortable procedure for the patient, as well as the treating clinician.
- Wonderful methods for providing profound anesthesia.
- Rubber dam variations for tooth isolation.
- Clinical access photos and videos, displaying therapeutic chamber visualization, with enhanced lighting and magnification.
- Incorporation and discussion of minimally invasive endodontic technique.
- Various file motion demonstrations for canal identification, canal preparation, and apical blockage.
- Accurate canal measurement protocols.
- Clinically applicable mid-root to coronal preparation techniques.
- Biomechanics and canal disinfection strategies for the apical third in light of constantly variant root canal systems.
- The importance of sequencing lubricants, irrigants, and chelating agents.
- Obturation animations, utilizing both three-dimensional warm vertical condensation techniques and clinical video of bioceramic materials.
- Enhanced radiographic interpretation thru SLOB rule animations.
- Incorporation of operatory mercury hygiene strategies.
- Vital self-care for the practicing clinician.
The program incorporates a written manual over 135 pages, integrated seamlessly with over 40 powerful clinical and animated videos further demonstrating the techniques of the curriculum. Access to a private Facebook study club allows the student to post questions for a continued educational benefit, information and support. Program also includes one 45-minute phone consultation with Dr. Krupp at the conclusion of your program study.