Highly Instructive Clinical Manual
The comprehensive “2.0” Success in Endodontics program was designed for the general dentist or younger endodontist who has completed less than 5,000 root canal procedures. After studying the manual and viewing the companion videos, the participating student/clinician will have a greater understanding of treating conventional endodontic cases.
You will have the chance to enjoy and educate yourself on your time!
- Videos of diagnostic protocols during a clinical evaluation of conservative orthograde endodontic therapy.
- Importance of fiber optic trans-illumination by means of pictures and videos.
- Integration of CBCT technology and the valuable insights illuminated by scan slices.
- Factors generating a comfortable procedure for the patient, as well as the treating clinician.
- Wonderful methods for providing profound anesthesia.
- Rubber dam variations for tooth isolation.
- Clinical access photos and videos, displaying therapeutic chamber visualization, with enhanced lighting and magnification.
- Incorporation and discussion of minimally invasive endodontic technique.
- Various file motion demonstrations for canal identification, canal preparation, and apical blockage.
- Accurate canal measurement protocols.
- Clinically applicable mid-root to coronal preparation techniques.
- Biomechanics and canal disinfection strategies for the apical third in light of constantly variant root canal systems.
- The importance of sequencing lubricants, irrigants, and chelating agents.
- Obturation animations, utilizing both three-dimensional warm vertical condensation techniques and clinical video of bioceramic materials.
- Enhanced radiographic interpretation thru SLOB rule animations.
- Incorporation of operatory mercury hygiene strategies.
- Vital self-care for the practicing clinician.
The program incorporates a written manual over 135 pages, integrated seamlessly with over 40 powerful clinical and animated videos further demonstrating the techniques of the curriculum. Access to a private Facebook study club allows the student to post questions for a continued educational benefit, information and support.