Become a member of our private Facebook study club. As so often new techniques and materials take a while to become incorporated into our clinical practices; Success in Endodontics can provide this supportive forum with your training.
We have developed an Elite, Powerful endodontic learning environment for Enhancing your endodontic technique and clinical knowledge. You will receive the following:
Highly Instructive Clinical Manual
The comprehensive “2.0” Success in Endodontics program was designed for the general dentist or younger endodontist who has completed less than 5,000 root canal procedures. After studying the manual and viewing the companion videos, the participating student/clinician will have a greater understanding of treating conventional endodontic cases.
You will have the chance to enjoy and educate yourself on your time!
- Videos of diagnostic protocols during a clinical evaluation of conservative orthograde endodontic therapy.
- Importance of fiber optic trans-illumination by means of pictures and videos.
- Integration of CBCT technology and the valuable insights illuminated by scan slices.
- Factors generating a comfortable procedure for the patient, as well as the treating clinician.
- Wonderful methods for providing profound anesthesia.
- Rubber dam variations for tooth isolation.
- Clinical access photos and videos, displaying therapeutic chamber visualization, with enhanced lighting and magnification.
- Incorporation and discussion of minimally invasive endodontic technique.
- Various file motion demonstrations for canal identification, canal preparation, and apical blockage.
- Accurate canal measurement protocols.
- Clinically applicable mid-root to coronal preparation techniques.
- Biomechanics and canal disinfection strategies for the apical third in light of constantly variant root canal systems.
- The importance of sequencing lubricants, irrigants, and chelating agents.
- Obturation animations, utilizing both three-dimensional warm vertical condensation techniques and clinical video of bioceramic materials.
- Enhanced radiographic interpretation thru SLOB rule animations.
- Incorporation of operatory mercury hygiene strategies.
- Vital self-care for the practicing clinician.
The program incorporates a written manual over 135 pages, integrated seamlessly with over 40 powerful clinical and animated videos further demonstrating the techniques of the curriculum. Access to a private Facebook study club allows the student to post questions for a continued educational benefit, information and support.
Hours of Instructional Videos
Chair side demonstrations, microscopic views of clinical techniques, and educational animations.
Compelling, powerful microscopic video instruction with narration, as words do not fully translate endodontic educational instruction and information. I encourage time spent studying the 46 video chapters, as filmed source material augments the endodontic concepts being described.
Take advantage of the private study club!
You can be added as a member of our private Facebook study club. As so often new techniques and materials take a while to become incorporated into our clinical practices; Success in Endodontics can provide this supportive forum with your training. Cases can be shown for positive critique. Dr. Krupp will post new instructional clinical videos with narration, as well as the occasional review of new materials and products. This private forum will be conducted with a culture of enhancing you endodontic education, encouraging your questions while you post the cases where you would like further advice in your cases.
This will be a forum for positive education, bringing the educational experience to a new personal level. Post the cases you had trouble with for procedural suggestions and ideas. Once techniques are adapted for your clinical practice, questions and various situations can be further discussed on this forum from many different categories beyond the specifics of endodontic technique, ranging from scheduling, to patient management, to assisting, to new products, and materials.
Earn 16 Hours of CE Units at your own pace without the need to absorb additional expense and inconvenience traveling to weekend seminars.
- Review course material as often as you wish.
- Pace your learning at your convenience.
- No travel expenses to far more costly weekend seminars.
Success in Endodontics is an ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program-CERP. This self-instructional program is designated for 16 hours of CE credit by the Academy of General Dentistry-PACE.
Follow us for updates & industry news
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
“I believe Dr. Jeff Krupp has created excellent information, perfectly capturing his approach to clinical Endodontics. Certainly, any dentist could benefit from reading and watching the various educational platforms Jeff presents. Thanks again, Jeff, for all you do for Endodontics.”
Dr. Clifford J. Ruddle, DDS
Santa Barbara, CA
“Dr. Jeffery Krupp has created a distinctive teaching innovation in the field of Endodontics and created a treasure of biological and clinical information in the field. This remarkable work will further the aim of all practitioners of endodontics who subscribe to quality care. As the practice of endodontics evolves in the future through science and technology, every clinician must understand how these advances will impact their own care of patients. “Success in Endodontics” is a meaningful step to further these important goals.”
Alan H. Gluskin, DDS
Professor and Co-Chair, Department of Endodontics
University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
“Some of the best teaching materials I have come in to contact with! This short segment is amazing but surely does not capture how amazing this entire series truly is. if you have ever thought ” I would simply like someone to just tell me what they are doing”, then this is the series for you.”
Craig Barrington, DDS
“Whether a novice clinician or an experienced endodontist, Success In Endodontics has something for you. Clear, concise, and clinically relevant, it’s accessible format and style can elevate your skills to the next level.”
Dr. Richard Mounce, DDS
“Over the last five years Dr. Krupp has developed “Success In Endodontics”, as a comprehensive technique course incorporating HD microscopic clinical footage, 3D animations, graphs, and detailed diagrams. The course is certified by ADA CERP and accredited for 14 CE units by the Academy of General Dentistry – PACE.”
203 Conventional Endodontics with Jeffrey Krupp : Dentistry Uncensored with Howard Farran
Click Here to Listen to Podcast!